Considering cosmetic vaginal surgery? You are not alone, many women are unsatisfied with this area of their body due to a range of factors such as childbirth, age, and genetics. Dr. Scheinberg, founder of The Center for Cosmetic and Reconstructive Gynecology in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, has the vast knowledge and experience to transform, restore and repair the vagina to your desired results.
During his more than 30 years of treating women’s issues, Dr. Scheinberg has seen and helped many patients with a wide range of concerns. He is a leader in the field of cosmetic gynecology and offers many techniques and treatments in his Deerfield Beach office. Dr. Scheinberg has heard from women around the globe and is sensitive to the issues effecting women’s health and sex lives.
Why Do Women Choose Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery?
- Vaginal Looseness: a concern of damage from childbirth causing the vaginal muscles to not be a tight as before labor.
- Lack of Sensation During Sex: having a stretched or relaxed pelvic structure is often a concern of women after child birth but may be due to other factors such as genetics or age.
- Stress Urinary Incontinence: an involuntary loss of urine that may occur during physical activity, such as coughing, sneezing, laughing, or exercise. Genetics, aging and childbirth can play a major role in its onset.
- Vaginal Appearance: some patients are unhappy with the shape, size, color or overall look of their vagina leading them to feel self conscious about its appearance.
- Pain or Discomfort: in a woman’s labial, vaginal or pelvic areas that can occur during intercourse or in daily life.
It is important to find a qualified surgeon to listen to your concerns and suggest a solution with your goals in mind. Dr. Scheinberg will evaluate and examine each individual patient and recommend the best treatment option for your needs. He offers treatments for Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Relaxation, Vaginoplasty and Labiaplasty to get you back to enjoying your life more fully.
Request a consultation with Dr. Mark Scheinberg to learn more.