This patient complained of an acquired sensation of smooth/ wide vagina, stress urinary incontinence with prolapse of her bladder and her rectum, and a separation of her perineum. She had a vaginal reconstruction procedure, giving her vagina strength and structure while also narrowing the walls. She also had a perineoplasty in which her orifice structures and muscles were placed back into their normal appearance, and also recreating the appearance of the labia majora even though that wasn’t operated on and no longer had stress urinary incontinence.
Labiaplasty Photos - Case #3064
- The 5 Most Common Problems Facing Women
- What to Look for When Choosing a Cosmetic Gynecologist
- Florida Labiaplasty Specialist Educates Surgeons in South America
- Labioplasty Specialist Says You Can Be Ready For Summer With Liposuction Options
- Vaginal Cosmetic Surgery Specialist Writes Information Report For Public