This patient had both a vaginal reconstruction as well as labiaplasty. She also had a perineum procedure. She wished to reduce the size of her labia minora. She had excess prepuce and wrinkling of her labia majora, and spreading of the area below the vaginal opening. Following the repair and uniform narrowing of her insides, I brought together and repaired her perineum which renewed the appearance of the labia majora without ever operating or doing any surgery to the labia majora. I also did the removal of the excess prepuce to give you the ‘bridge of the nose’ appearance, with a hoodoplasty, so she would be able to get exposure of her clitoral glans when having intercourse. She also had the edge preserving labia minora procedure.
Labiaplasty Photos - Case #3032
- Finding the Right Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgeon : Know What to Look For
- What to Look for When Choosing a Cosmetic Gynecologist
- Florida Labiaplasty Specialist Educates Surgeons in South America
- Labioplasty Specialist Says You Can Be Ready For Summer With Liposuction Options
- Vaginal Cosmetic Surgery Specialist Writes Information Report For Public