This patient had two significant problems, one was the labia majora which was very sagging, extended, bulging and wide. And the second problem was her labia minora, which was very irregular. It was not even on either side. She had a balancing procedure in which both labia minora’s were made symmetric and even, and she had a reduction of her labia majora with hiding of the suture lines, giving her a much more youthful and natural looking appearance. The patient was overjoyed with her results.
Labiaplasty Photos - Case #3020
- Finding the Right Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgeon : Know What to Look For
- What to Look for When Choosing a Cosmetic Gynecologist
- Florida Labiaplasty Specialist Educates Surgeons in South America
- Labioplasty Specialist Says You Can Be Ready For Summer With Liposuction Options
- Vaginal Cosmetic Surgery Specialist Writes Information Report For Public