This patient was in her late 60’s, she rode horses all her life, and complained of significant discomfort with her labia. She was in a new relationship, and she was embarrassed to be seen with the excess size of her labia’s. In the before you can see a lot of excess pleating in the upper labia or prepuce as well as in the lower and the hood. So with this patient we removed the pleating and gave her that natural ‘bridge of the nose’ appearance over her clitoral body. I did the edge preserving procedure on her labia minora, so that we used her natural edges to become her entire labia, and removed all of that other tissue, resulting in petite normal looking labia. She is extremely happy and is riding her horses without discomfort.
Labiaplasty Photos - Case #3012
- Finding the Right Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgeon : Know What to Look For
- What to Look for When Choosing a Cosmetic Gynecologist
- Florida Labiaplasty Specialist Educates Surgeons in South America
- Labioplasty Specialist Says You Can Be Ready For Summer With Liposuction Options
- Vaginal Cosmetic Surgery Specialist Writes Information Report For Public