This patient had issues with asymmetry of her of her labia minora, her left was significantly greater than her right. She also had excess tissue of her prepuce. She complained that she had wrinkling on the labia minora, with the lower part of her vaginal opening too exposed. So I matched the two labia’s, I also took off the excess prepuce on top, and gave her symmetric normal looking labia’s with hidden suture lines. Also brought together the perineum and the perineum muscles – reducing her vaginal opening to predelivery appearance.
Labiaplasty Photos - Case #3008
- Finding the Right Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgeon : Know What to Look For
- What to Look for When Choosing a Cosmetic Gynecologist
- Florida Labiaplasty Specialist Educates Surgeons in South America
- Labioplasty Specialist Says You Can Be Ready For Summer With Liposuction Options
- Vaginal Cosmetic Surgery Specialist Writes Information Report For Public