This patient had excess bulging of her labia minora. She had excess tissue on the upper pair of labia and the lower labia. She also had a labial edge preserving procedure, in which the upper edge became her entire labia minora, with removal of the excess tissue, smoothing out the area over the clitoral glands and giving a normal appearance to her labia minora. We achieved symmetry, natural looking edges, hidden suture lines, contour, and color.
Labiaplasty Photos - Case #3000
- Finding the Right Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgeon : Know What to Look For
- What to Look for When Choosing a Cosmetic Gynecologist
- Florida Labiaplasty Specialist Educates Surgeons in South America
- Labioplasty Specialist Says You Can Be Ready For Summer With Liposuction Options
- Vaginal Cosmetic Surgery Specialist Writes Information Report For Public