This patient had several issues. One was a very enlarged labia minora, you can see she has a lot of excess with the upper labias, the pleating and excess skin of the upper portion, in addition to hiding the clitoral glands. The patient had sagging, stretching and bulging of her labia majora (large labia). The surgery that she had was an edge preserving labiaplasty in which the upper edge of her labia became her entire labia. I also did a labia majora repair, hiding all suture lines, removing the excess tissue on the labia majora, preserving the plumpness of the labia. Creating a much younger looking outer labia. This was a combination of a labia majora repair and reduction, and labia minor repair and reduction, preserving of the natural edges, removal of the excess prepuce, and also a hoodoplasty.
Hoodoplasty/Prepuce reduction Photos - Case #2996
- The 5 Most Common Problems Facing Women
- What to Look for When Choosing a Cosmetic Gynecologist
- Florida Labiaplasty Specialist Educates Surgeons in South America
- Labioplasty Specialist Says You Can Be Ready For Summer With Liposuction Options
- Vaginal Cosmetic Surgery Specialist Writes Information Report For Public